House for Sale
Home, Plus Separate Office / Granny Flat! ! !
Property ID 2023642If it's position you are after, this is an unbeatable opportunity. Take a look at this one, and look at it now! The owner has quite clearly told us that this home must be sold, and you can guarantee it will be sold!
Lovely and spacious, the living room has a comfortable ambiance, with split system air conditioning to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. The kitchen has been renovated, offering loads of cupboard and bench space, walk in pantry, plus 2nd pantry, double sink, dishwasher, and hardwood timber flooring throughout.
Also comprising of a fabulous rear office, fully equipped with air conditioning, power, carpeted, and could convert easily to guest accommodation/granny flat, plus a tilt garage door, workman's entry to office and side access to the double carport.
2 bedrooms, both are Queen Sized. There is also a sleep-out for extra guest or teenager's accommodation and a central bathroom. Under house storage also abounds, and there is a fantastic rear yard, plenty big enough for an in-ground swimming pool.
The kitchen has all electric cooking, large pantry and hard wood flooring. Fabulous big back garden, on a 1012m2 block with side access, this property has everything you need in a home, and just a very cute property overall.
• Very Manageable 1012m2 Flat Block
• Side Access To Double Carport And Office/Granny Flat
• Large Rear Yard With Heaps Of Room For A Pool
• Cozy Living Room
• Fabulously Renovated Kitchen, With Walk In Pantry And Dishwasher
• Large Sleep-out Could Double As Second Living Room/Guest Room
• 2 Very Large Bedrooms
• Very Close to Rail
• St Joseph's School Is A Short 950m2 Walk
• Pine Mountain Shops Are 1.5km Away
• 5 Minutes To Brassall Shopping Centre
• 5 Minutes From Ipswich Station
• Daycare Facility in Close-by Phi St
• Riverlink And Karalee Shopping Centre's Also Close-by
• Close Proximity To All Amenities
Situated in a no-through Rd, and perfectly positioned, opposite reserve land, this is a fantastic property on a quarter of an acre. It's so close to shops, train station, buses, school's, highways, everything you need is at your fingertips!
An exciting opportunity to finally make your dreams a reality! Be it for the first home buyer, if you are considering down-sizing, or for the incredibly astute investor, be sure to see this one, it will not be here for long! Neat, sweet and complete!